qt runtime env install

Johnny mmccrack_2_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 13:31:48 UTC 2004

I was trying to install the qt runtime environment on my laptop.  So I
downloaded all of the debs under
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/q/qt-x11-free/ but libqt3-dev has
many dependencies that were not resolved from the other packages under
pool/main/q/qt-x11-free/:  xlibs-static-dev, libxext-dev, libxrandr-dev, x-dev,
libsm-dev, libxmu-dev, libice-dev, libx11-dev, libxt-dev, libmng-dev,
libpng12-0-dev, libjpeg62-dev, zliblg-dev, libfreetype6-dev, xlibmesa-gl-dev,
xlibmesa-glu-dev, libxft-dev, libxrender-dev, libxcursor-dev, libaudio-dev.

I cannot find these packages under pool.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?  Thanks.