Ubuntu Linux on Virtual PC

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Oct 29 07:00:40 UTC 2004

Martin Maney wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 02:29:56PM +0200, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>

>>Am Mittwoch, den 27.10.2004, 14:44 +0300 schrieb Asko Kauppi:
>>
>>>I'm collecting a setup guide for Ubuntu/x86 under Virtual PC/Mac.
>>>
>>>	http://www.sci.fi/~abisoft/articles/tips3.html
>

>>why don't you do it separately and not in the wiki ?
>>:)
>

> Yes, there's already at least one brief item in the wiki FAQ, IIRC.  Or
> is this a different virtualization product?

It would be better for the community if all virtualisation product faqs
and how-to's where brought onto the wiki ;-)

It might be a good idea to combine all of these together at somepoint to
create a combined how-to that can be stored on the main site.

would it be possible for the Virtual PC document to find a home on the
wiki please? ;-)

sparkes

--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"