non-free should just work

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Fri Oct 29 03:30:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 05:24:50PM -0400, Dave W said

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BinaryDriverHowto

> several window managers,

rob at blerg> apt-cache search window manager | wc -l
217

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/RestrictedFormats

> normal root account, et cetera.

http://wiki.ubuntu.com/RootSudo

No doubt you know all this, though.

-rob

--
Words of the day:       bootleg Yukon Khaddafi bluebird top secret Echelon CIDA