Humanity without humans (default Artwork)

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 23:55:34 UTC 2004

This is just a concept/idea as I don't have any skill with art..
I lime the foot print idea... but something I'e always wanted to see
is a graphical evolution of tools..
Like this picture, but for tools :
http://www.mhash.com/graphics/monkey-man.gif

The idea being that you need to use crappy tools to make better tools,
and those better tools to make even better tools and those even better
tools to make tools that are even better again.. etc etc

I reckon that would be a good way to show humanity working together..
(the end result might be Ubuntu ;-)

--
Nothing dies faster than a new idea in a closed mind.