Wireless network profiles

Seti ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Oct 28 17:40:19 UTC 2004

QUOTE: "(That is, I can click on them
and the check box gets ticked for a few seconds, but reverts
to being unticked). "

That is exactly what I was getting with the graphical configurtion
tool. In my case I set it up at home with my home access-point
settings. Brought it to the school and tried to set it up there, and it
worked with the school's access-point settings. After I rebooted
however, it was no longer able to connect at all, at school or at home,
no matter how many times I tried.
I googled around for a fix, thinking this tool is built into Gnome. I
cannot find anything pertinent to the situation.

--
Seti