Floppy drive

Ross D smoothrt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:14:10 UTC 2004

I added  a  line  containing  just  the  word  "floppy"  to  the  end  of
/etc/modules and rebooted.  I was able to access my disk drive for the
first time.
It works now, but if I read a diskette, it appears on my desktop, and
it won't go away.  I try and "unmount volume" with or without the disk
in, and it gives the same error message: "Unable to unmount the
selected volume." or in detail,
"umount: /media/floppy0: device is busy umount: /media/floppy0: device
is busy".  Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks!

Ross