MOL on Ubuntu PPC?

Wouter Eerdekens retuow at xs4all.be
Tue Oct 26 05:50:42 UTC 2004

Hi,

All the mol packages depend on mol-modules. These are 2 kernel modules
and must match your running kernel. You can build the modules yourself
by first downloading mol-modules-source and the kernel headers of your
kernel and then build and install the package. Afterwards you can
install mol, mol-drivers-macos, etc.

I wrote small guid on this. It can be found here:

http://homepage.mac.com/retuow/installing-mol.html

Hope this helps.

Wouter

--