[OT] Booting into IBM Rescue and Recovery

christophe barbe christophe at cattlegrid.net
Tue Oct 26 02:28:22 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 08:53:43PM -0400, Noah Dain wrote:
> staring at my shiny (well, pitch black) R40 here.  Just read this
> thread and am wondering how to make the install/recovery cd's?
>
> there is no mention of it in the docs that come on the machine.

The guy told me that it was possible with this specific laptop so
perhaps yours does not have the soft to do it. The only other hint I
got was that it's available under windows as he wanted me to start
windows to show me how to burn it.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé <christophe.barbe at ufies.org>

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick