Problem submitting bugreport+

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at canonical.com
Mon Oct 25 13:09:38 UTC 2004

Hi!

Wouter Eerdekens [2004-10-25 14:31 +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> I want to submit a bugreport against linux-headers-2.6.8.1-3-powerpc.
> Bugzilla wants me to pick a component to file the bug against, but all
> the linux-headers-* related components are for intel architectures
> (386, 686, k7, ...)
>
> Which component should I pick?

As long as you pick the "Architecture" field correctly (powerpc), you
don't need to worry too much about the very exact component. Selecting
the closest linux-headers package will be fine, the assignee can
always adapt it later.

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                       http://www.piware.de