Blogging Apps

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Sun Oct 24 23:25:19 UTC 2004

Hi,

Slightly off-topic, but also a feature request of sorts.

I'm looking for a fairly easy-to-configure blogging app, to be
installed on a remote server but also on an ubuntu box; this should
also have a decent interface for posting entries to both. So Python /
GTK-based would be nice

I'd also like to see ubuntu have a blogging package  - it's a popular
pastime these days, and I think such a package would be an attraction.
I believe Mac OS X.4 (Tiger) is going to come with jblosxom
pre-installed, and I reckon the folk in Cupertino know what they're
doing.[0]

John

[0] Most of the time.