Hoary

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Sun Oct 24 00:09:38 UTC 2004

Thanks,

I must say that Warty really rocks!

Keep up the good work

Gill

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 09:44 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 18:32 -0500, R S Gill wrote:
> > Does anyone know if there are of any line that I could add to my
> > source.list file to start obtaining packages marked for hoary.
>
> There is no Hoary just yet, and though it will be available, it will be
> a little while before we announce it, because it will be in deep, deep
> flux for a little while as we merge. I would strongly discourage anyone
> who isn't familiar with Ubuntu/Debian development from using it until we
> announce that it's in a dogfoodable state. :-)
>
> - Jeff
>
> --
> Ooh, ooh, ooh!             http://www.ubuntulinux.org/           Ubuntu!

"From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood
of tyrants and patriots." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time
that men have died to win them" -- FDR

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf" -- George Orwell