Weird mutt problem.

Anonymous ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Oct 10 07:42:56 UTC 2004

Hi all
I seem to be having a slight problem with mutt, and mailboxes that
have
already been checked, and alterations made. For example, I receive
mail
in my inbox, which gets read, and deleted if necessary. I then use the
command to change folders to the next mailbox with new mail. I
continue
through a varying number of mailboxes, and for some reason find myself
back in my inbox again, even though changes have been made to the
file.
If I press c and enter again, I find myself in the last modified
mailbox, even though it also has had modifications made to the file.
stop this, I have to manually touch my mailboxes to update
modification
info.

This has happened only since running my laptop on battery. I am
running

Anonymous