running out of problems with Ubuntu...Thanks!

Anonymous ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Oct 10 07:37:03 UTC 2004

I just realized that tonight I suddently ran out of problems on my new
Ubuntu installation less than 2 weeks after installing Ubuntu for the
first time.    After years of being in the Mandrake/Red Hat/Fedora
world, I'm about to finally be able to enter the Debian world for my
day-to-day desktop use, something I had wanted to do for quite a
while, but never managed to due to various technical problems.

So  would like to publicly thank the Ubuntu/Canonical crowd for a
great product, and quick resolution of  the few problems I have had
recently.  And thanks to countless contributors to this list; a couple
of my minor problem were finally solved by searching  the archives of
this list.

And to steal a quote from Mark Shuttleworth  made a few weeks ago  on
another list since I feel that way tonight: "Hold onto your hats, I
think this is going to be a fun ride."

Thanks guys and to many years of Warty,  Hoary,  Grumpy, and Perky,
etc... :)

Daniel

Anonymous