How do I sign in?

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Fri Oct 22 21:57:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 01:07:28PM -0300, Mariano Loza wrote:
| How do I sign in on Ubuntu site (ubuntulinux.org)
|
| I found that when I wanted to see some FAQ's I was
| requested to login, but I cant find where to sign...

You will be asked to log in only when you make a request that
'Anonymous' does not have permission to make.  Ensure that you don't
click on any '?' link at the end of a word -- those links are for
creating new pages (and, I presume, Anonymous can't do that).

HTH,
-D

--
One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org