Seen in gnome2.8, how do I get it?:)

Eyal Oren eyal.oren at deri.org
Fri Oct 22 08:32:47 UTC 2004

On 10/22/04/10/04 17:21 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 20:10 +1300, Pizbit wrote:
> > http://gnome.org/start/2.8/notes/figures/figure-clock+calendar.png
> >
> > Looks very simple and nifty to me. Don't suppose there's someone who
> > knows how I could put it into my gnome-panel? The current
> > clock/calendar applet doesn't have the Tasks/appointments area.
>
> When you put tasks and appointments in Evolution, they will appear in
> your clock applet dropdown. :-)
just a question, i actually don't think it's possible:

- everytime i want to change anything in tasks i have to start evolution, right? (i'm not running evolution normally
  that is, but i'm sure using the tasks in the clock-applet)
- when i double click on a date in the clock applet evolution starts up, but it's focused on today's date, instead of
  the date i double-clicked on (which i understand now, but is kind-of counter-intuitive)

is there any way to change these 2 things (i know it's not an ubuntu thing, but i thought i could ask anyway, maybe
somebody happens to know about it)

thanks,