Installing WINE

Tim Schmidt timschmidt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 05:19:14 UTC 2004

Heh...  I know about the newer versions policy.  :)  The Wine in
universe is a bit older than it probably should have been for Warty's
release though.  Not a huge deal though...  I'd much rather have solid
native apps than an up-to-date wine.  You guys are doing a great job,
so don't take any gaff from me!

--tim