Mono & Wine

Kusuma Sujiwo kusumas at ostalink.com.au
Fri Oct 22 00:44:12 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to mono and wine. I've install mono and wine from using
synaptic and didnt get any error.  I can compile and run HelloWorld. But
I got a problem when I tried to use Form. I can compile the cs file (by
mcs xxx.cs) but when I try to run it (by mono xxx.exe) I got complain,
could find WineLib.exe.so.

And I cant find winelib.exe.so in my system. Am I suppose to have this
file after wine installation? Or is there configuration to do after mono
+ wine installation?

TIA

PS: Is it possible to be able to post the newsgroup without being in the
mailing list?