CD Shipping

Michel Klijmij michel+spam at klijmij.net
Thu Oct 21 20:44:31 UTC 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:09:24 -0700, Daniel Stone
<daniel.stone at canonical.com> wrote in
<20041021160924.GE6735 at fooishbar.org>:

> On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 10:25:05AM +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
>> My understanding is that the CDs and shipping are free. (I.E. Canonical
>> is paying for them)
>
> Absolutely -- the CDs will just turn up at your door one day, and you
> will not need to pay a single cent.  Enjoy them, as a gift from us. :)

I will. After all, ordering it sort of makes me feel like I have to create
Ubuntu converts with all of them, as you will probably have invested quite
a bit in them. I can always use them as a master to copy more myself, to
save you money in the future.

--
Kind regards,

Michel Klijmij