Am I upgraded?//Theme Issues

Jonathan Byrne jbyrne at frontbridge.com
Thu Oct 21 18:29:50 UTC 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 10:18 am, Kevin Mulligan wrote:
> I downloaded Ubuntu off of the website before the official release. I
> figured I would need to upgrade.

> root at kmulligan:/home/kevin # apt-get dist-upgrade

How long before the official release did you download it?  If it was
just a couple days, this is not to worry.  It's been two or three
(three, I think) days since I've seen any updates in Warty.  I do a
dist-upgrade at least once a day and have had the same results you
have.

I believe this comes from a freeze in the run-up to release, no serious
problems (great job, everyone!), and the developers taking a very
well-deserved breather after the push to release Warty.

HTH,

Jonathan
--
Jonathan Byrne <jbyrne at frontbridge.com>