gdesklets failure

Jakob Nickerson roddimus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 01:25:16 UTC 2004

you might have to install a desklelt or two, then start it, after
that, when you click on gdesklets it will start up the desklets you
ran before...   that probably didn't make sense... here's the guide i
used to figure them out...

http://fatboy.ucd.ie/gdeskletsfaq/

if it's just the getting them started thing its basically like this:

1. download, extract to home folder
2. open terminal go to folder that was made
3. type: ./Install_<tab_key>
4. type gdesklets <name of any *.display file>

I suppose you could have been asking about something else though, like
the error... but maybe this will help? sorry if it doesnt...