LiveCD test image available, please test

misGnomer ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Oct 20 09:01:45 UTC 2004

Could you drop the md5sum in that directory as well?

Also, could you switch the download area pages back to the previous "ftp-like" look which included the files' upload date and time and file size. Having plain "warty.iso" files on otherwise blank page left me wondering about their freshness, especially since there are quite a few different download pages and some hold much older versions.

And is there a wiki page or FAQ explaining what exactly the liveCD consists of and is derived of? How closely are Morphix/Gnoppix or even Knoppix related to Ubuntu-live? I'm quite interested in the liveCD project as I'd expect it to become the ideal tool for introducing Ubuntu to potential new converts.

PS. The torrent seems already well populated so use that if you can.