impressions

R. N. Dominick rdominick at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:45:35 UTC 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 18:26:02 -0700, anthony hologounis
<ahologounis at cox.net> wrote:
> I installed Ubuntu 4.10.
> I like it and want to continue using it but have some issues that need to be
[...]
> I still haven't gotten java installed, azereus needs java.....I tried the
> how-to's but no luck getting it to work.

Add the following line to your sources.list:

deb http://jrfonseca.dyndns.org/debian ./

and use any apt to install the package 'j2re1.4'. This is what I have
installed and Azureus works great. (Well, there are a few places where
numbers are printed incorrectly, but nothing really important.)