Are there any non-technical jobs...

Martin Maney ubuntu at two14.net
Tue Oct 19 19:22:43 UTC 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 10:11:52PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>  - The wiki would benefit from some reorganization and cleanup.

Always.  Wikis are very like XP development - you add bits as they seem
needed, and refactoring is vital to keep it all from becoming a useless
mess.

Apropos which, HardwareSupport/Laptops has calved.  Should the FAQ be
changed to use header-based numbering and TOC like that?  I think the
technique would work better with the right CSS to manage the excessive
IN YOUR FACE!!! effect of h1 and h2 if we do that.

--
One lesson I've learned from my years as Linux's hood ornament is that
there's something worse: some folks can't be content to just take things