Using Brutus to connect to an Exchange 5.5 server?

colding ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Oct 18 21:23:54 UTC 2004

Hi,

There are none yet that I know of, but work has just started on an Evolution 2 Brutus plug-in. There should be something to show in a few weeks, but the huge amounts of non-existing API documentation available makes that date somewhat uncertain. Any evolution hackers out there with a few good hints?

Anyway, I'll rather release something to show that work is progressing than nothing, so stay tuned :-)

--
  jules (www.omesc.com)