Problem installing Cinelerra video editing system

Ben Edwards ben at serverone.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 18:07:29 UTC 2004

Thought I would try to get Cinelerra, video editing package, installed.

I have added the following apt-sources mentioned at http://www.ftconsult.com/twiki/bin/view/Cinelerra/Debian

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
deb http://www.kiberpipa.org/~minmax/cinelerra/builds/pentium4/ ./

And got this:

ben at red ~ $ sudo apt-get install cinelerra
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  cinelerra: Depends: libopenexr2 (>= 1.2.1) but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

Any ideas?

Be
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
If you have a problem sending me email use this link