Mail Notification

David M. Carney carney1979 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 01:13:18 UTC 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:02:33 -0500, ubuntu-geek
<ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> Hey david,
>
> I read someplace on their site this is normal for the program, the mail icon will only appear if there is mail. I had the same issue when I started to use it.

You know, I'm always one to tell others to "RTFM!". I read the web
site a few minutes ago and saw that this IS normal and if I need to
change the properties, I can via Computer >> Desktop Preferences >>
Mail Notification.

The author actually put this menu entry in. VERY nice!

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958