Community response of new ubuntu artwork

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at canonical.com
Sun Oct 17 22:16:14 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 19:43 +0200, Bo Rosén wrote:
> My sentiments exactly. I confess to beings vaguely amused by the whole
> thing at first, but things quickly turned from amusing to sad. Seeing
> the new community turn less and less 'ubuntu' and the quality of
> comments deteriorating has been an unhappy experience.
> Just imho of course.

It hasn't been too bad. There have been some off-colour posts here and
there, but mostly we've been able to ask posters to be nice, and get on
with things. It's a bummer to have controversy like this so early on,
but we'll get over it - the discussion probably won't die down until the
community meeting in a couple of days though. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Ooh, ooh, ooh!             http://www.ubuntulinux.org/           Ubuntu!