Community response of new ubuntu artwork

Seth Williamson orthodox at ntelos.net
Sun Oct 17 17:46:23 UTC 2004

> If someone walks by a workstation in a corporate environment and sees
> this artwork (knowing nothing of Ubuntu, either the OS or the
> humanity-oriented definition), it's automatically going to raise red
> flags - at least, here in the USA, where political correctness has
> assumed a predominant role in the business world.

I have to suppose that the Ubuntu people don't have any idea about how
bad PC has gotten in America.  Especially in university and public
education precincts, not to mention big corporate environments.

It's too bad, but that's simply a part of life today.  All it takes is
one professionally aggrieved politically correct type to say they're
"offended" by the artwork, and the lawsuits begin...