ipw2100 centrino

Lee Connell lee_connell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 16:37:34 UTC 2004

Hey all first time on list.  very happy with ubuntu linux.  the ONLY problem
I have which im not sure yet if its my problem or ubuntu, but my ipw2100
centrino device is SLOWW its like im on 56k when im on cable modem.  I have
checked my cable modem and the wireless device with another laptop and its
perfectly fine.  is there something that could be limiting my bandwidth on
the wireless?  on regular 10/100 my speed is fine.  I upgraded to latest
ipw2100 firm and source, same problem.  Any help?

Lee