Community response of new ubuntu artwork

Michael Brandtner michael.brandtner at gmx.de
Fri Oct 15 23:48:56 UTC 2004

Am Freitag, den 15.10.2004, 08:49 -0500 schrieb Greg Graham:
> You will instead just be "the desktop of
> the 21st century for those intellectual elite who appreciate
> controversial art."

Oh, that's great.
We had some bad news in Germany regarding our education. But this
pictures would be OK for about 95% or more.
The same situation is in most other european countries (even Great
Britain ;-)) and there seems to be no problem in South Africa.
That are some hundred millions of intellectual elite (with affectation
to controversial art). A good start ;-)

Seriously: Who has problems with three young people in beach-clothing?

Michael