Please oh please change default theme... (RE: FX)

Michael S. Jessop candiazoo at comcast.net
Fri Oct 15 21:32:35 UTC 2004

Thanks, FX.  I know how to change it if I want to.  I like the theme.  I
was begging for the developers to change it so that people would stop
talking about it.  :)

I'm not much of a linux guru, but I was able to change mine on my own.

Go to "computer" the "system config", "login screen setup" and you can
change the login screen there. If you download new login screens from
the net you can change it to that. Also there are a couple of posting
here on the board on how to change the splash screen also.

FX