ADSL connection (PPPoE) not possible?

Oliver Grawert hostmaster at grawert.net
Fri Oct 15 18:25:56 UTC 2004

hi,
Am Freitag, den 15.10.2004, 13:28 +0200 schrieb Jaap van Hennik:
> Ik cannot manage to establish an ADSL-connection (by PPPoE)
>
> Shal I abandon Ubuntu Linux and choose for another (less satisfactory)
> distribution?
>
> Help!
you'll probably get more help if you give us more details,
what did you try until now have you gotten error messages while you
tried...what kind of dsl modem do you have (USB/Ethernet/some crazy
other connection method) i'm sure everybody would love to help you if
you provided some more details.

;)

ciao
	oli