The theme issue: in search of a solution

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Fri Oct 15 14:48:53 UTC 2004

okay,

i think the thread has stretched to the point of being supercillious (hope i
speelled that right)

anyway....lets say someone objected to the 'artwork' on RH or Sun or
WinBlOze splash screens...

for whatever reason

let see how far you get in getting THEM to change anything in that regards
OR
to even entertain discussion with users about.

take it a little easier and lets work together to solve TECHNICAL issues
regarding
the distro...

threats to not use the distro because of the artwork....

anyway....now i dont have to go to the comedy club tonite for a laff

its all good right here.

p.s.

anybody come up wit a fix for thinkpad 600x m$ serial mouse problem i've
posted at least 10 times in
the last 2 weeks.