Bibletime and Gnomesword

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Fri Oct 15 09:16:17 UTC 2004

On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 10:04:29AM +0200, Rudi von Staden wrote:

> I hate to be a me-too person on this, but I also tried, failed, and
> would like to see it there! This is the one tool I used under Windows
> that I can't get working under Ubuntu (in Windows it's the e-Sword
> project). Everything else I use is completely cross-platform
> (Freemind, Thunderbird, Firefox, OOo, Gaim, MyPasswordSafe).

Looks like the new package is buggy:

http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~lamont/buildLogs/g/gnomesword/2.0.0-5/gnomesword_2.0.0-5_20041014-1935-i386-failed

so it, too, failed to build.

I'm sorry, but there is enough work to be done to prepare for the Warty
release, and we can't spend time on unsupported packages.  If someone can
fix the package, test it, and send a patch, we'll gladly apply it.

--
 - mdz