Replies to list

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Thu Oct 14 15:15:31 UTC 2004

[0]:
On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 10:21:42AM -0400, Bryan Pizzuti said
> Sinful, I know, but at least Outlook is a good program.  At work I'm stuck

Well, I don't know if it just has bad defaults or is just crippled in
this regard, but it's horrible to read mail from most outlook users on
lists.  It has a highly unclear and annoying quoting[1], and encourages
top-posting[0].  On the plus side, it didn't break this thread, which
would be more annoying than the previous two points :)

> using Lotus Notes. (Of course, IBM has an RPM laying around that installs a
> WINE potimized, preconfigured Lotus Notes 6 package...hehe)

Heh, Lotus notes does seem worse, 'tis true.

[1]:

Words of the day:          Mantis global COSCO JUWTF event security fissionable