Default Theme

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at raw.no
Thu Oct 14 09:47:49 UTC 2004

* Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN

| unfortunately, i smele an enterprise version coming because none of
| this stuff will fly in the business market. sad but true.

I'd like you to start up your web browser of choice and take a look at
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/ :

: Ubuntu will always be free of charge, and there is no extra fee for
: the «enterprise edition», we make our very best work available to
: everyone on the same Free terms.

I think that's pretty clear.

So, if we're going to make an «enterprise edition», it will be because
some tools are needed for an enterprise market, but too big and clumsy
if you only administer a single computer.  It would not mean Ubuntu
Enterprise (if there ever is such a thing) would be closed in any
way.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-