How does universe works?

Bryan Pizzuti bpizzuti at optonline.net
Thu Oct 14 08:16:48 UTC 2004

 I was kind of wondering about that.  Because, if anyone has noticed, if you
try to install the PHPGroupware packages off of the "Universe" then it fails
because a package is "unavailable" (I think it's php-imap). Someone forgot a
package somewhere...I had to add Debian's testing  URL's to the repository
list in order for it to install.

I realize that the "Universe" is unsupported, but is anyone making sure that
everything that needs to be there is in there? ;)