Bibletime and Gnomesword

Daniel Saunders daniel.saunders at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 23:57:29 UTC 2004

> On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 10:00 -0400, Brett Kirksey wrote:
> > On Wednesday 13 October 2004 at 08:50-0400, Chad Kiser wrote:
> >
> > > I would also like to see gnomesword in universe.
> >
> > Me too, I had already been looking for it. It's the closest
> > thing to OS X's Accordance that Linux has.
> >
> > Brett

I'm at work at the moment, but gnomesword's source code is in
Universe.  Visit www.debian.org and read the APT-HOWTO, particularly
chapter 6.

I'm crossing my fingers that when I go home tonight and run 'sudo
apt-get -b source gnomesword' that it might work.  I've never used
apt-get for source packages before, and I may find that there's a
dependency issue or an  issue in the main package - who knows.

I'll give a report in the morning.

Daniel