Upgrade to Hoary?

dave dave at rodrig.com
Wed Oct 13 22:11:01 UTC 2004

Erik Bågfors wrote:

>You got a time machine? since hoary is a future development version,
>it doesn't exist yet.

As in 6 months in the future. You're running a *pre-release* of Warty
Warthog, due to be released in one week or so.
Hoary Hedgehog is due to released in April 2005.

In other words, I think you're excited about warty, not hoary.

See the release schedule at
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/ubuntu/releases/document_view.