Default Theme

Aroon Pahwa viperstyx at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:57:09 UTC 2004

When i first looked at the screenshots i was suprised at the images.
Personally, i could stand to have a few good lookin ladies on my
desktop at all times, however, i can definately empathize with people
who object to this.  The first email's reason is a perfect example, I
know i wouldnt want to be installing this on my parents computer and
then have them see those images.  My parents are pretty liberal (for
Indians anyway) and I know if i brought my laptop home with that
desktop image on there they'd be asking me questions.  But nevermind
that, I just wouldn't feel comforatble having those kinds of images on
my desktop with my parents around.

I think including that theme in the Ubuntu install would be okay, but
for the default I don't see anything wrong with the old, less sensual
theme.

aroon pahwa
viperstyx at gmail.com