Default Theme

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at gotadsl.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 16:46:02 UTC 2004

Ville Vainio wrote:

>Not to mention the unavoidable "what kind of freak are you, anyway"
>questions. If the theme is final, it'll be the topic of the week for all
>the Ubuntu reviews in the net. And expect Slashdot to have a field day
>with the theme...

That may not be a bad thing, as a new distro can use all the PR it gets :)

Could I ask those who object to the theme, exactly what aspect they find
objectionable? Is it the partial nudity, or that the three people are
shown in close proximity, or something else?

I expect they took many pictures in the same photo shoot, so they
probably have some material to choose from. What minor variation might
improve the situation, if any, and why?

- Henrik