Default Theme

Casey Bredeson cbredeson at trinitybiblecollege.edu
Wed Oct 13 16:19:29 UTC 2004

I was considering using Ubuntu for deployment on public use machines in
our library.  The change in this theme makes this undeployable for me.
I don't think that I'm alone in my frustration with this decision.

I'd like to understand the logic behind this decision.

Casey Bredeson
I.T. Director
Trinity Bible College
Ellendale, ND