Bibletime and Gnomesword

Johann Spies jspies at sun.ac.za
Wed Oct 13 12:42:58 UTC 2004

Bibletime produces a segmentation fault when I try to run it.  I have
recompiled it (apt-get source -b) but the same happens again.

On Debian there is a very useful equivalent for Gnome: gnomesword2
which is not available in universe.  Any chance of making it
available?

Further question.  If I want to install a package like that from a
Debian source,  how can I do it without breaking depencencies in
Ubuntu?

Regards

Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke
      many people; and they shall beat their swords into
      plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks; nation
      shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall
      they learn war any more."       Isaiah 2:4