Unofficial Ubuntu Faq?

Thomas Beckett Thomas.Beckett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:28:38 UTC 2004

Im afraid I rather like the unoffical forum. (I didnt want to). I
think it is down to personal preference - I find it easier to browse
through than the Wiki, especially if i just want to get information
that is already there. If i was to add something then of course i
would find it in the Wiki and add it there, but for searching for an
answer for something i personally prefer the forum. Also - wasnt there
talk of setting up official Ubuntu forums a while ago - looks like
someone beat Canonical to it ;)