atkbd.c: Unknown key pressed (translated set 2, code 0x0 on isa0060/serio0).

h.engemann at basicartstudios.de h.engemann at basicartstudios.de
Wed Oct 13 08:32:24 UTC 2004

once again,
my messages file and the output of dmesg is flooded by this message.

atkbd.c: Unknown key pressed (translated set 2, code 0x0 on isa0060/serio0).
atkbd.c: Use 'setkeycodes 00 <keycode>' to make it known.

im not pressing any button, it also happens when i browse my files with
nautilus.
I am using a USB Keaboard with a usb-hub where the mouse is plugged in.
the message appears 20 times per second :(.

thx