Please test the Warty release-candidate-candidate

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Wed Oct 13 06:06:01 UTC 2004

The current set of Warty daily builds:

  http://archive.ubuntulinux.org/cdimage/daily/20041012.3/
  rsync archive.ubuntulinux.org::cdimage/daily/20041012.3/

... is very similar to what will become the Warty Release Candidate in a
few hours' time. We'd urgently like as many people as possible to test
these images and report any regressions, so that we can make sure that
the last couple of days' worth of updates haven't introduced any severe
bugs. Please report any bugs you find to https://bugzilla.ubuntu.com/ as
usual.

(Note for regular downloaders, especially those downloading by rsync:
the filenames of the images have changed, from warty-i386.iso etc. to
warty-install-i386.iso etc. This is to make room for the i386 live CD
alongside them. If you're downloading using rsync based on an existing
image, please make sure to rename the image you've already got before
rsyncing the new one, to avoid wasting your bandwidth.)

Thanks,

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]