Is this bug 1566 or another problem?

bob_beyng553 at comcast.net bob_beyng553 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 22:11:18 UTC 2004

Thank you Martin, the link you provided was the answer. I'd seen the SuSE information before but didn't recall they posted the entire error message. I now see the error message listed is an exact match to what I'm seeing.

This LWN.net link http://lwn.net/Articles/86835/ did not list the entire error message and was the reason I was unclear. Now I know how to proceed....thank you again!

Best regards,

Bob

p.s. please don't apoligize for your English. I assure you it is far superior to my German! ;)