Nautilus Script Fun

David M. Carney david at n1zhe.org
Mon Oct 11 20:58:54 UTC 2004

I'm a "real" beginner, as you can probably tell from my scripts.

But one good web site to find Nautilus scripts is:

http://g-scripts.sourceforge.net/

They have "better" versions of some I've posted to this list, and they
have quite a few that are really "WOW"!

Probably more sites with scripts to be found it you google them.

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958