Quick question about ubuntu and NTL

Rob Sharp rob at quannum.co.uk
Mon Oct 11 18:47:55 UTC 2004

Hello

I can only vouch for the modem with "ntl:home 120" on a sticker
underneath, but the ubuntu kernel has the modules for connecting that
modem via USB, so it *should* be okay.

A good option may be to test out the ubuntu live cd first using:
http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-announce/2004-October/000001.html

Hope that helps,
Rob.