j-pilot?

David Williamson nospam1 at nullcutter.com
Mon Oct 11 16:42:07 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 13:26 -0300, Mariano Loza wrote:
> How can I install J.Pilot with Ubunti? I find
> Evolution too "heavy" and prefer other PIM I can
> syncronize wuth my Visor.

Just uncomment the universe line in sources.list, and install it from
universe.  That's what I did, and it works great.  I, like you, hate the
bulk of Evolution, and, as an aside, can't wait to get mutt working
correctly so I can switch back!  Something's wrong with my procmail
setup and everything goes to the inbox :)

david williamson